The 10th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2017) will be held on February 20th and 21st, 2017. The conference venue will be the E & S Hall, E & S Building, Nagoya University, Japan. See the "Venue" page for detail.
- The program updated. (February 11th, 2017)
- Invited speakers updated (February 8th, 2017)
- Invited speakers updated (January 24th, 2017)
- The SSV 2017 website opened. (December 28th, 2017)
Scope & Aims:
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
This workshop is sponsored by the Institute of Advanced Sciences, Yokohama National University, and the following national projects in Japan.
- Superconductor Electronics System Combined with Optics and Spintronics, JST-ALCA
- Study on Adiabatic Single-Flux-Quantum Circuits Operating in the Thermodynamic Energy Limit, JSPS KAKENHI (Grant Number 26220904)
- Academic and Application Studies on 100 GHz, Ultra-Low Power Half-Flux-Quantum Circuits Based on Phase Engineering, JSPS KAKENHI (Grant Number 16H02340)
Call For Papers:
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers will be invited to SSV 2017.
(The list is in alphabetical order.)
- Prof. Ali Bozbey (TOBB University of Economy and Technology, Turkey)
- Prof. Pascal Febvre (University of Savoie Mont Blanc, France)
- Mr. Koki Ishida (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Dr. Qingyuan Zhao (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
Those who will participate in the workshop with or without submitting a paper need to register in advance. The deadline for workshop registration is Tuesday, February 7th, 2017.
Please follow the instructions in the Registration page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
All manuscripts for proceedings must be submitted using the SSV 2017 Online Submission & Registration site. The deadline for the submission of camera-ready manuscripts is Tuesday, February 7th, 2017.
Please follow the instructions in the Proceeding page.