The 11th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2018) / 6th CRAVITY Symposium will be held on February 7th and 8th, 2018. The conference venue will be the Conference Room at 8th floor in AIST-Tsukuba Central 2-1D, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Tsukuba, Japan. See the "Venue" page for detail.
SSV 2018 was over. SSV 2019 will be held at Kobe, Japan, hosted by National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT).
- Group photos are available for the registered participants (password required).
- The program updated. (January 30th, 2018)
- The program and presentation instructions updated. (January 27th, 2018)
- Invited speakers updated (January 25th, 2018)
- Registration and manuscript submission opened (January 12th, 2018)
- The SSV 2018 website opened. (December 22nd, 2017)
Scope & Aims
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
This workshop is sponsored by the following organizations and national projects in Japan.
- TIA Central Office, AIST
- Institute of Advanced Sciences, Yokohama National University
- JSPS 146th Committee on Superconductor Electronics
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP26220904, “Study on Adiabatic Single-Flux-Quantum Circuits Operating in the Thermodynamic Energy Limit”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP16H02340, “Academic and Application Studies on 100 GHz, Ultra-Low Power Half-Flux-Quantum Circuits Based on Phase Engineering”
Call For Papers
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers will be invited to SSV 2018.
(The list is in alphabetical order.)
- Dr. Deepnarayan Gupta (HYPRES, Inc., USA)
- Dr. Robert M. Heath (University of Glasgow, UK)
- Mr. Te-Hui Lee (NSRRC, Taiwan)
Those who will participate in the workshop with or without submitting a paper need to register in advance. The deadline for workshop registration is Friday, January 19th, 2018.
Please follow the instructions in the Registration page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
All manuscripts for proceedings must be submitted using the SSV 2018 Online Submission & Registration site. The deadline for the submission of camera-ready manuscripts is Friday, January 19th, 2018.
Please follow the instructions in the Proceeding page.