The 12th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2019) will be held on January 16th and 17th, 2019. The conference venue was the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT), Kobe, Japan. See the "Venue" page for detail.
- Invited speakers updated. (November 1st, 2018)
- The SSV 2019 website opened. (September 28th, 2018)
Scope & Aims
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
This workshop is sponsored by the following organizations and national projects in Japan.
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP26220904, “Study on Adiabatic Single-Flux-Quantum Circuits Operating in the Thermodynamic Energy Limit”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP18H05211, “Research on Ultra-Low-Power Sub-terahertz Superconductor Quantum Digital Systems Based on Pulse-Driven Circuit Technology”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP18H05245, “Development of New Imaging Technology Based on Superconducting Single-Photon Camera”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP16H02796, “Study on 100-GHz-Class Processor Architecture Based on Superconductor beyond Silicon Limit;
- Institute of Advanced Sciences, Yokohama National University
Call For Papers
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers will be invited to SSV 2019.
(The list is in alphabetical order.)
- Amol Inamdar (HYPRES, USA)
- Karl K. Berggren (MIT, USA)
- Shiro Kawabata (AIST, Japan)
- Zhen Wang (SIMIT, China)
Those who will participate in the workshop with or without submitting a paper need to register in advance. The deadline for workshop registration is Tuesday, December 18th, 2018.
Please follow the instructions in the Registration page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
All manuscripts for proceedings must be submitted using the SSV 2019 Online Submission & Registration site. The deadline for the submission of camera-ready manuscripts is Tuesday, December 18th, 2018.
Please follow the instructions in the Proceeding page.