The 13th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2020) will be held on January 16th and 17th, 2020. The conference venue was the Yokohama Port Opening Memorial Hall, Yokohama, Japan. See the "Venue" page for detail.
The SSV 2020 will be held jointly with the Technical Committee on Superconductive Electronics (SCE) of IEICE. Proceeding of SSV 2020 will be published as the technical reports of IEICE.
- Program and Instructions are updated. (January 10th, 2020)
- The deadline for abstract submission has been extended. (November 12th, 2019)
- The SSV 2020 Flyer is available. (October 29th, 2019)
- The SSV 2020 website opened. (October 22th, 2019)
Scope & Aims
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of superconductor VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
This workshop is sponsored by the following organizations and national projects in Japan.
- Institute of Advanced Sciences, Yokohama National University
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP18H05211, “Research on Ultra-Low-Power Sub-terahertz Superconductor Quantum Digital Systems Based on Pulse-Driven Circuit Technology”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP19H05614, “Creation of Extremely Energy-Efficient Logic Circuits beyond the Thermodynamic Limit based on Reversible Quantum Flux Circuits”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP19H05615, “Large-Scale Superconducting Spintronics Quantum Computing Circuits toward the Realization of Quantum Supremacy”
Call For Papers
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers will be invited to SSV 2020.
(The list is in alphabetical order.)
- Akira Fujimaki (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Hirotaka Terai (NICT, Japan)
- Jaw-Shen Tsai（Tokyo University of Science/RIKEN, Japan)
- Jeffrey Shainline (NIST, USA)
- Kevin Osborn (Maryland University, USA)
- Mark Volkmann (D-Wave Systems Inc., Canada)
- Masamitsu Tanaka (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Naoki Takeuchi (Yokohama National University, Japan)
- Robert Freeman (Synopsys, Inc., USA)
- Shane Cybart (University of California, Riverside, USA)
- Shiro Saito (NTT, Japan)
- Zhen Wang (SIMIT, China)
Those who will participate in the workshop without submitting a paper need to register. The deadline for on-line workshop registration is Wednesday, December 18th, 2019.
Please follow the instructions in the Registration page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
Authors of Contributed Papers at SSV 2020 are requested
to make registration to both SSV workshop and IEICE.
The deadlines for the submission of abstract and manuscript for
Tuesday, November 12th
Friday, November 15th, 2019, 3:00p.m. JST,
and Wednesday, December 18th, 2019, respectively.
Please follow the instructions in the Proceeding page.
今回のSSV 2020では、Contributed Paperとして発表される方は、SSVワークショップと電子情報通信学会超伝導エレクトロニクス研究会の両方に発表申し込みを行って下さい。アブストラクトの締め切りは2019年