The 14th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2021) / 3rd Workshop on Quantum and Classical Cryogenic Devices, Circuits, and Systems (QCCC 2021) will be jointly held on November 9th and 10th, 2021. The conference is a hybrid event that combines in-person meeting at Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan and live video streaming. See the "Venue" page for detail.
- Program updated. (November 5th, 2021)
- Invited speakers updated. (October 24th, 2021)
- The SSV 2021 website opened. (October 8th, 2021)
Scope & Aims
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies. Latest results related to device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, and system integration will be exchanged.
This workshop is sponsored by the following organizations and national projects in Japan.
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP18H05211, “Research on Ultra-Low-Power Sub-terahertz Superconductor Quantum Digital Systems Based on Pulse-Driven Circuit Technology”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 19H05615, “Large-Scale Superconducting Spintronics Quantum Computing Circuits toward the Realization of Quantum Supremacy”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 19H05614, “Creation of Extremely Energy-Efficient Integrated Circuit Technology beyond the Thermodynamic Limit based on Reversible Quantum Flux Circuits”
- JST CREST Grant Number MJCR20C5, “Highly Energy-Efficient Processing by Controlling Flexibility of Information Carrier Utilizing Artificial Spins”
- The Program for Promoting the Enhancement of Research Universities, Nagoya University
- Institute of Advanced Sciences, Yokohama National University
Call For Papers
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers will be invited to SSV 2021.
(The list is in alphabetical order.)
- Prof. Coenrad J. Fourie (Stellenbosch University, South Africa)
- Prof. Jie Ren (SIMIT, China)
- Prof. Masao Hirokawa (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Prof. Norman O. Birge (Michigan State University, USA)
- Dr. Thomas Ortlepp (CiS Research Institute, Germany)
- Prof. Satoshi Kawakami (Kyushu University, Japan)
Those who will participate in the workshop with or without submitting a paper need to register in advance. The deadline for workshop registration is Thursday October 21st, 2021.
Please follow the instructions in the Registration page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
All manuscripts for proceedings must be submitted using the SSV 2021 Online Submission & Registration site. The deadline for the submission of camera-ready manuscripts is Thursday October 21st, 2021.
Please follow the instructions in the Proceeding page.