The Joint Workshop of 5th Workshop on Quantum and Classical Cryogenic Devices, Circuits, and Systems (QCCC 2023), 16th Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2023), and 2nd International Workshop of Spin/Quantum Materials and Devices (IWSQMD 2023) will be held on from November 16th to 17th, 2023. The conference venue is Advanced Institute for Materials Research (AIMR), Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan. See the "Venue" page for detail.
- Program updated. (November 7th, 2023)
- Instruction for poster presentations updated. (November 2nd, 2023)
- Registration opened. (October 17th, 2023)
- The invited speakers updated. (October 17th, 2023)
- The information opened. (October 6th, 2023)
- The SSV 2023 website opened. (September 28th, 2023)
Scope & Aims
The workshop aims at providing an opportunity to discuss key aspects of SFQ VLSI technologies, cryogenic quantum/classical devices, circuits, and systems. This year the workshop is co-hosted with IWSQMD2023 focusing on the various topics of spintronics and quantum materials/devices. Latest results related to novel materials, device fabrication, circuit design, function testing, system integration, and their applications will be exchanged.
This workshop is sponsored by the following organizations and national projects in Japan.
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 19H05615, “Large-Scale Superconducting Spintronics Quantum Computing Circuits toward the Realization of Quantum Supremacy”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 19H05614, “Creation of Extremely Energy-Efficient Integrated Circuit Technology beyond the Thermodynamic Limit based on Reversible Quantum Flux Circuits”
- JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 23H05447, “Quantum Annealing to Solve Complex Optimization Problems Using Negative Inductance and Thermal Fluctuations”
- JST CREST Grant Number MJCR20C5, “Highly Energy-Efficient Processing by Controlling Flexibility of Information Carrier Utilizing Artificial Spins”
- Advanced Institute for Materials Research (AIMR) and Core Research Clusters for Materials Science (CRCMS), Tohoku University
- Center (Division) for Spintronics Research Network (CSRN), Tohoku University
- Center for Heterogeneous Quantum/Material Fusion Technologies (CHQM), Tohoku University
- Center for Innovative Research in Quantum Materials (CIRQuM), Tohoku University
- Institute of Advanced Sciences, Yokohama National University
Call For Papers
Contributed papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English.
Distinguished researchers will be invited to SSV 2023.
(The list is in alphabetical order.)
- Akira Kamimaki (Yokohama National University, Japan)
- Donghun Lee (Korea University, Korea)
- Hideaki Takayanagi (National Institutes of Natural Sciences, Japan)
- Masahiro Horibe (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan)
- Masayuki Ohzeki (Tohoku University, Japan)
- Peter Beerel (University of Southern California, USA)
- Shuhei Tamate (RIKEN, Japan)
- Yuichi Yamazaki (National Institutes for Quantum Science and Technology, Japan)
Those who will participate in the workshop with or without submitting a paper need to register in advance. The deadline for workshop registration is Wednesday, October 25th 5:00 p.m., 2023.
Please follow the instructions in the Registration page.
Submission of manuscript for proceedings
All manuscripts for proceedings must be submitted using the SSV 2023 Online Submission & Registration site. The deadline for the submission of camera-ready manuscripts is Wednesday, October 25th 5:00 p.m., 2023.
Please follow the instructions in the Proceeding page.